Work, internship, volunteer, and research abroad experiences can set you apart as a global engineer. This site is meant to guide your international experience – whether you are just getting started, currently looking for positions, preparing for an upcoming experience, in-country, or returning home from your time abroad.
If you have questions about working abroad, schedule an appointment with Emily Aiken (firstname.lastname@example.org) or IPE Office Walk-in advising is available MON-FRI 1:00-4:00 pm. Stop by today to meet with one of our staff.
A Message Related to the Executive Order on Immigration and Travel
In light of the recent presidential executive order on immigration and travel, IPE offers support to anyone who may have concerns or questions related to this decision, and what it might mean for future international travel.
For reference, here is a record of the University’s statements and updates for international and undocumented students at U-M: https://publicaffairs.vpcomm.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Can’t wait to go abroad? We understand…
- Get Inspired: umichenginabroad.tumblr.com
- Start Exploring: Check out the tabs to the left for programs, funding, and more!
- Stay in Touch: Sign-up for the IPE Weekly Newsletter!
- Visit Us: Walk-In Hours (M-F 1-4:00). Or, schedule an appointment with an advisor
- Be Social: Use #UmichEnginAbroad whenever you’re inspired to travel!